Submit a Service Order
To decrease turnaround time, you can now submit a service order through our website.
Step 1: Sign up for a PTR Account
If you don't already have one, you'll need an online account to be able to submit a service order.
Step 2: Enter Order Information
You'll be asked to enter some general information like your shipping address and tell us about your tools that need service. Once we have a record of your service order, you will receive a confirmation email and be able to print off a packing slip.
Step 3: Choose Shipping
When shipping your tool(s) to us, you have two options:
- Create a shipping label through our website (coming soon!) You can choose between various carriers and receive an estimate of the shipping you will pay when you are invoiced. We may be able to offer you a discount compared to what you would pay at your post office. This service is available only for customers living in the USA.
- Ship the tools yourself. Once you have shipped your package, you can enter the carrier and tracking code on your PTR account. This will help us know when to expect it and be aware of any delays. See more information about shipping here.
Step 4: Ship your package
Once you have a packing slip and have chosen your shipping, ship your tool(s) to us and we'll get started on assessing and servicing them as soon as we can. Remember to:
- Follow our service processing tips
- Include your packing slip
- Include copies of purchase receipts if you are requesting warranty service