Submit a Service Order
To decrease turnaround time, you can now submit a service order through our website.
Step 1: Sign up for a PTR Account
If you don't already have one, you'll need an online account to submit a service order.
Step 2: Enter Order Information
You'll be asked to enter some information about the tools you wish to service. Once you submit the order, we will generate a packing slip for you to print and include in the box with your tools.
Step 3: Choose Shipping
When shipping your tool(s) to us, you have two options:
- Create a shipping label through our website. You can choose between various carriers and receive an estimate of the shipping you will pay when you are invoiced. We may be able to offer you a discount compared to what you would pay at your post office. This service is only available to customers shipping within the USA.
- Ship the tools yourself. Once you have shipped your package, you can enter the carrier and tracking code on your PTR account. This will help us know when to expect your package. See more information about shipping here.
Note: We highly recommend trying to ship all tools in one box. If this is not possible, we suggest creating separate orders, one order per box.
Step 4: Ship your package
Once you have a packing slip and shipping label, it's time to ship your tool(s). We'll get started on assessing and servicing them as soon as we receive your shipment. Please remember to:
- Tag each tool according to our service processing tips;
- Print the packing slip, and include it in the box;
- Include copies of purchase receipts if you are requesting warranty service.
Click the button below to get started!