Since 1901, Chicago Pneumatic has delivered reliability with a deep understanding of customer needs. We are a global manufacturer of high-performance power tools, air compressors, generators, light towers, and hydraulic equipment for professional and industrial applications. Our products are engineered for performance and lasting customer value.
People. Passion. Performance. This is our promise.
The manufacturer warrants the product to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a specific time period starting from the time of sale to the end user.
Warranty does not cover the freight when shipping into a service center. It covers the return freight, parts, and labor from a service center.
Warranties do not cover tools that have failed due to normal wear and tear, abuse, misuse, tampering inside tool, or lack of maintenance.
· Wear and tear - Vanes and gaskets that are worn simply due to regular use. Round Anvil tips – Bad sockets
· Abuse: Tool has been smashed by a lift or broken due to a fall.
· Misuse - example: an air ratchet has been used as a breaker bar and snap head kit and or tower parts.
· Tampering - Someone has altered and/or taken the tool apart.
· Lack of Maintenance - Air motor is completely seized due to rust
· Accessories are generally considered wear items and are not considered warrantable