667 Seville Road, Wadsworth, Ohio 44281, United States
A company’s true strength is derived from its foundation. At Cornwell Quality Tools, our foundation has continued to stand behind the company Eugene Cornwell began in 1919. Our rich history has made us the longest running mobile tool company selling direct to professional technicians across the country. Our brand is recognized as a leading manufacturer of quality products sold via mobile tool franchise owners.
Our mission is simple, yet the foundation of everything we do at Cornwell Quality Tools. While technology, demand and tool architecture have evolved over time, we continue to deliver on the standards set by Eugene all those years ago. Our commitment, service, dedication and values remain the same. As a family and employee-owned company, we stand behind our products – ones our franchise owners can proudly and confidently sell!
The manufacturer warrants the product to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a specific time period starting from the time of sale to the end user.
Warranty does not cover the freight when shipping into a service center. It covers the return freight, parts, and labor from a service center.
Warranties do not cover tools that have failed due to normal wear and tear, abuse, misuse, tampering inside tool, or lack of maintenance.
· Wear and tear - Vanes and gaskets that are worn simply due to regular use. Round Anvil tips – Bad sockets
· Abuse: Tool has been smashed by a lift or broken due to a fall.
· Misuse - example: an air ratchet has been used as a breaker bar and snap head kit and or tower parts.
· Tampering - Someone has altered and/or taken the tool apart.
· Lack of Maintenance - Air motor is completely seized due to rust
· Accessories are generally considered wear items and are not considered warrantable