851 Jupiter Park Lane – Unit A, Jupiter, Florida 33458, United States
Florida Pneumatic Manufacturing Corporation has a 50 year history as a global manufacturer and distributor of air tools, pipe threading equipment and intake compressor filters. Our U.S. operations, assembly and distribution facility is located in Jupiter, FL while our UK and European operations are supported by our subsidiary, Universal Air Tool Company Limited located outside of London, England. Our primary brands are Universal Tool with products targeting Industrial, MRO and Aerospace; Florida Pneumatic MRO and automotive focused and AIRCAT Pneumatic Tools which are manufactured and designed for the professional automotive technician. Berkley pipe threading tools and Florida Pneumatic filters complete our product offering.
All Florida Pneumatic brands are supported by a direct sales force, regional manufacturers reps, knowledgeable customer service staff and a nationwide service network.
Florida Pneumatic Manufacturing Corporation is a subsidiary of P&F Industries, Inc. P&F Industries, located in Melville NY is listed on the NASDAQ (PFINA)
The manufacturer warrants the product to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a specific time period starting from the time of sale to the end user.
Warranty does not cover the freight when shipping into a service center. It covers the return freight, parts, and labor from a service center.
Warranties do not cover tools that have failed due to normal wear and tear, abuse, misuse, tampering inside tool, or lack of maintenance.
· Wear and tear - Vanes and gaskets that are worn simply due to regular use. Round Anvil tips – Bad sockets
· Abuse: Tool has been smashed by a lift or broken due to a fall.
· Misuse - example: an air ratchet has been used as a breaker bar and snap head kit and or tower parts.
· Tampering - Someone has altered and/or taken the tool apart.
· Lack of Maintenance - Air motor is completely seized due to rust
· Accessories are generally considered wear items and are not considered warrantable