No company information found.
The manufacturer warrants the product to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a specific time period starting from the time of sale to the end user.
Warranty does not cover the freight when shipping into a service center. It covers the return freight, parts, and labor from a service center.
Warranties do not cover tools that have failed due to normal wear and tear, abuse, misuse, tampering inside tool, or lack of maintenance.
· Wear and tear - Vanes and gaskets that are worn simply due to regular use. Round Anvil tips – Bad sockets
· Abuse: Tool has been smashed by a lift or broken due to a fall.
· Misuse - example: an air ratchet has been used as a breaker bar and snap head kit and or tower parts.
· Tampering - Someone has altered and/or taken the tool apart.
· Lack of Maintenance - Air motor is completely seized due to rust
· Accessories are generally considered wear items and are not considered warrantable