PO BOX 1233, TRAVELERS REST, SC 29690, USA
Our story began in 1977, when we built our reputation on industry leading impact sockets. But a lot has changed since 1977. For over 40 years Sunex® Tools has developed and manufactured innovative tools that serve the automotive aftermarket as well as the industrial and commercial segments.
Throughout the decades, our product line has expanded based on the needs of our customers. We now offer impact sockets, lifting equipment, hand tools, air tools, tool storage, and hydraulic presses.
Sunex products are trusted for their design and engineering, and we will continue to equip our customers with high quality tools at the best value thanks to our rich heritage of developing customer solutions, Sunex® Tools is able to provide the highest quality solutions for working professionals who demand the best performance and value.
We are committed to understanding our customers’ needs. We are committed to designing and manufacturing high performance workplace solutions. And we are committed to building relationships with our customers. If there is one core promise Sunex® is built on, it’s that all our tools are guaranteed to perform.
The manufacturer warrants the product to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a specific time period starting from the time of sale to the end user.
Warranty does not cover the freight when shipping into a service center. It covers the return freight, parts, and labor from a service center.
Warranties do not cover tools that have failed due to normal wear and tear, abuse, misuse, tampering inside tool, or lack of maintenance.
· Wear and tear - Vanes and gaskets that are worn simply due to regular use. Round Anvil tips – Bad sockets
· Abuse: Tool has been smashed by a lift or broken due to a fall.
· Misuse - example: an air ratchet has been used as a breaker bar and snap head kit and or tower parts.
· Tampering - Someone has altered and/or taken the tool apart.
· Lack of Maintenance - Air motor is completely seized due to rust
· Accessories are generally considered wear items and are not considered warrantable